7 Tips to Win Powerball Lottery
The Powerball game has a shared jackpot and is drawn bi-weekly on Wednesdays and Saturdays. The purpose of the game is to guess five numbers in the range of 1 to n-59 in any order and one additional number in the range of 1 to n-39 exactly. The odds are not in your favor because the probability of winning is 35 to 1, but here are some Powerball winning tips that can help:
- Try to pick numbers that have not played recently. Chances are that no lottery results from the previous week will come up again.
- Play only with the budget that you can afford to lose because the odds are not in your favor.
- Avoid picking the same number twice including the Powerball number.
- Improve your winning chances by including three odd and three even lottery numbers. This way you will have a more balanced game.
- Don’t choose numbers that share the same last digits, for example: 3-23-43-53-33. Such string of numbers decreases your chances significantly.
- Don’t rely upon a machine; pick your own winning numbers. All five numbers picked by the machine is a very poor choice of numbers.
- And of course the last one would be to place your lottery ticket in a safe place until you find out the results. There are plenty of cases where people misplaced their lottery tickets and don’t have the opportunity to claim their winnings.