Play Brazil Lotofácil | Online Tickets | theLotter
 
 
 

Play Brazil Lotofácil Online

How to Play Brazil Lotofácil Online

How to Play Brazil Lotofácil Online

Play Brazil Lotofácil for your chance at winning a Brazilian lottery jackpot. To play the game you need to choose 15 numbers from a 1-25 guess range. Choose your numbers manually, use saved Lucky Numbers, or select your numbers randomly with the Quick Pick feature. See a scan of your ticket in your account before the draw by using theLotter’s See Your Ticket Service.

Playing Lotofácil gives you a unique experience! No other lottery on our site allows you to choose so many numbers with such a small guess range! There is a good chance that some, or maybe all of your numbers will match those that come up in the draw.

Brazil Lotofácil is drawn on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 20:00 local Brazil time. theLotter purchases official Lotofácil tickets on your behalf. Play the Brazilian lottery with a one-time regular entry, subscription, or a multi-draw package.

How to Win the Brazil Lotofácil lottery Jackpot

How to Win Brazil Lotofácil

Fifteen (15) numbers are drawn in the Lotofácil draw and if your numbers are a match, you win the Brazilian lottery jackpot! With a large number selection out of a small guess range, the odds of your winning are very good. The jackpot starts at approximately R$2 million and keeps on rolling over until there is a winner. The record Lotofácil jackpot was won on 25 April, 2018 after it rose to an amazing R$7.5 million (US$4.5 million)! In addition to the jackpot there are secondary prizes for matching 14, 13, 12, or 11 numbers correctly. Purchase your tickets now as you'll find Lotofácil easy to play and easy to win! Check Lotofácil draw results to see if you have won Brazilian lottery prizes!

How to Win the Brazil Lotofácil lottery Jackpot

Lotofácil da Independência Superdraw

Get ready for an incredibly boosted jackpot when you participate in the Lotofácil da Independência Superdraw. This special draw is staged every September and offers players a majorly boosted Lotofácil jackpot prize of R$80 million-R$90 million! This annual Superdraw pays out a whopping 80% of the prize funds to the grand prize winner(s) and the remaining 20% of the funds go to second division winners. The most recent Lotofácil da Independência draw on 8 September 2018 resulted in a jaw-dropping R$91.7 million! The second largest Independência jackpot of R$89.6 million was won in 2015.